FPM Launches Christmas Fruit Mince Tart Competition
Great prizes up for grabs in this nation-wide competition!
We are excited to announce the launch of the Fruit Mince Tart Competition – a nation-wide search for the country’s greatest fruit mince pie – just in time for Christmas!
Bakers from the across the country are invited to participate for the chance to win free flour milled from sustainable wheat grown in northern NSW’s Golden Triangle.
The competition includes two categories, each with their own fantastic prize:
Commercial Bakeries – One pallet of AllGrain Bakers Flour, which includes 48 x 25kg bags – a total of 1.2 tonnes.
Home Bakers – Two bags of AllGrain Bakers Flour or products of equivalent value.
To be in the running to win, the fruit mince tarts must be dropped off or mailed to the FPM mill at 1 Showground Road, Tamworth by 17th December at 5pm.
We hope to see lots of local bakers pulling out their rolling pins to create something spectacular. Whether you’re a professional or home baker, we can’t wait to sample your best fruit mince tarts!
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries must be received by Friday 17th December, 2021 at 1 Showground Road Tamworth NSW 2340.
2. Entries are open only within Australia.
3. Please send no more than six tarts for our judging panel to sample.
4. The commercial bakeries prize is ex-Tamworth and does not include freight. The home baker prize includes freight to an Australian address.
5. Winner will be announced on Monday 20th December, 2021. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Winner is at the discretion of the FPM team.